VA Health Care Systems (VAHCS) around the country are seizing the opportunity to improve the Veteran experience. Our WECARE Leader Rounding Solution is designed to be an efficient and effective, IT-independent, ready-to-implement option that allows VA hospitals to start leader rounding in just four weeks!
Leadership rounding is a proven method for leaders to hear directly what is going well and what issues need to be addressed within their organizations. This feedback provides essential information for service excellence, quality management and other Veteran experience priorities.
WECARE Leadership Rounding supports the initiatives as developed by the Veteran Experience Office and delivers an easy, efficient, low-cost solution for VA facilities wanting to implement executive leader rounds. It provides an easy-to-use platform to schedule, document, share and follow-up on key learnings from leadership rounding. WECARE Leadership Rounding also provides an important platform to be able to engage and recognize staff for delivering exceptional service and care.
WECARE Leadership Rounding can deliver immediate benefits including:
- Engage leaders, employees and Veterans in the common goal of an improved experience and patient-centered culture
- Quickly identifies areas for improvement plus opportunity to celebrate success
- Leverage point of care feedback from Veterans to enhance service recovery efforts and supporting clinical and operational workflows that assure Veteran needs are being met
- Informs improvement efforts now, and into the future, through real-time data from leader rounds
- Allow leaders to easily seek, gather, analyze and respond to feedback from Veterans in a variety of care settings across the continuum.
- Includes all technology, reporting, performance improvement coaching, and services in one easy package
- Engages Veterans in their care and recovery and affirms the voice of the Veteran is valued
- Most importantly, helps leaders identify what matters most to the Veterans they serve
When VAHCS leaders hear directly from Veterans, family members and staff about what’s going well and what issues need to be addressed in their organizations they can quickly and positively impact service excellence and other patient priorities.
Interested in learning more about how TruthPoint’s solutions—delivered in partnership with experienced CoachAdvisors™ can help your VA system make improvements where it matters? Give us a call: 952-934-7533.